Walmart launches outdoor living collection with HGTV duo
BENTONVILLE, Ariz. — Walmart unveils its new outdoor living collection with builder HGTV and design duo Dave and Jenny Marrs for Better Homes & Garden.
Inspired by Dave’s carpentry skills and Jenny’s aesthetic, the Walmart-exclusive collection launches 30 outdoor items for home and decor. The Marrs collection debuts with outdoor furniture, rugs, pendant lights, lanterns and planters.
The collection features neutral colors and elements handcrafted with natural wood and clay, chunky open weaves and antique brass, reflecting the style the Marrs have in their own home. A majority of items are available today, with release soon. Highlights include:
- The Ashbrook dining table coordinates with the dining chair from the Dave & Jenny collection by Better Homes & Gardens and seats up to eight people. Featuring a slate design, it is crafted from high quality teak wood with weather resistant qualities and an umbrella hole on the table. The retail price is $997.
- The Ashbrook Porch Swing with Cushions includes four pieces of nylon rope to swing the swing and can accommodate up to three people. With a weather resistant cushion, the swing is crafted from high quality teak wood with a traditional X-slat design, priced at $897.
- 5×7 or 7×10 outdoor mats that sell for between $78 and $149.
- Decorative lanterns and woven solar pendant lights in various sizes, sold between $19.97 and $97.
- Decorative outdoor cushions at $29.97 and large outdoor poufs at $67.
- Planters in different styles and sizes that sell for between $11.97 and $49.
Erica Crawford, associate editor of Furniture Today, recently graduated from the University of Iowa, with a degree in English and a writing certificate in publishing. In addition to bringing her talent as a writer to the editorial team, Erica will add her millennial perspective.