Market size of $ 2.9 billion outdoor living structures by 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World outdoor living structures market should to reach $ 2.9 billion by 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected increase at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing trend of using gardens or backyards to extend building structures to dining rooms, workspaces and grill areas is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period..
Main lessons and findings:
- The pavilion / gazebo segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period due to the structure having its own floor and partially enclosed sides, improving placement and application options.
- In addition, the increasing use of the product to add aesthetics near mini bars near swimming pools, fireside gatherings and entertainment areas is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of 43.4% in 2020. This is attributed to the growing popularity of the concept of “outdoor living” among consumers, as it offers relaxation, recreation to be spent with the family. family and friends and a way to connect with nature.
- The European market for outdoor living structures is driven by key factors such as the demand for an improved and luxurious lifestyle, the increase in per capita income, the presence of developed economies and the increase in investments in residential construction and landscaping projects.
- Several companies offer application-based AI solutions to customers to update their preferences for structural design, materials to be used, tile colors and designs, and size of structures according to desired applications. For example, Absolute Outdoor Living offers a StruXure Outdoor application, which is controlled by its partner, Somfy Systems Inc.
Read the 100-page market research report, “Outdoor Living Structures Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Pergolas / Patio, Pavilion / Gazebo), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific), and segment forecast, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
According to a survey released by the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) for 2020-21, interest in adopting outdoor living projects has increased by around 65% in the United States compared to recent years. Additionally, demand for outdoor kitchen facilities is expected to be highest, followed by patios and decks, screened porches and three-season rooms.
Home stay restrictions imposed by governments in several countries amid the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic are expected to create new growth opportunities for the market. Companies offering a perpetual work-from-home opportunity to employees have allowed owners to renovate their existing spaces into offices, mini-play areas, grill areas, mini-gymnasiums and yoga spaces.
The market is 100% customer driven, that is, these structures are built to specifications provided by customers. In addition, the raw materials are also selected according to the preferences of consumers. This has led to market domination by local players confined to specific regions, however, companies like Absolute Outdoor Living, Corradi, Outdoor World are improving market penetration through contractors and architects..
Grand View Research has segmented the global outdoor living structures market on the basis of product and region:
- Outdoor Living Structure Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017 – 2028)
- Pavilions / Gazebos
- Pergolas / Patio
- Regional Outlook for Outdoor Living Structures (Revenue, USD Million; 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
List of key players in the outdoor living structures market
- Exterior Structure Company LLC
- Live outside
- Absolute outdoor life
- IQ Outdoor Living
- Totally outside
- Outside world
- Australian outdoor life
- Bosman Homefront
- Scandy Canada
Browse Grand View Research’s coverage of the Global advanced interior materials industry:
- Retractable Awnings Market–The size of the global retractable awnings market has been estimated at $ 3.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
- Building and construction plastics market–The size of the global building and construction plastics market has been estimated to be $ 102.23 billion in 2017. It is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- Steel market–The size of the global steel market was estimated to be $ 807 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.