The best team in the NFC North, the Green Bay Packers (3-1), are 3-point favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals, leader of the AFC North (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. . This game has an over / under of 51 points.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Packers vs the Bengals
On / under insights
- Green Bay and his opponents have accumulated 51 points – the point total for this game – just twice this season.
- Cincinnati and their opponents have combined to score more than 51 points in one game this season.
- The combined points-per-game average of the two teams, 46.8, is 4.2 points lower than Sunday’s over / under.
- The combined 43.8 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 7.2 less than the 51 over / under in this competition.
- The Packers and their opponents are averaging 48.6 points per game, 2.4 less than Sunday’s total.
- The average total of 45.0 PPG in Bengals games this season is 6.0 points lower than this game’s over / under.
Packer Statistics and Trends
- Green Bay has three ATS wins in four games this year.
- The Packers have covered the spread twice this season when they were favored by 3 points or more (in three chances).
- Green Bay games this year have scored more than twice on four occasions (50%).
- This year, the Packers are scoring five more points per game (23.8) than the surrender of the Bengals (18.8).
- Green Bay is 3-0 ATS and 3-0 overall this season when the team scores over 18.8 points.
- The Packers are averaging just five yards less per game (318) than the Bengals are giving up per game (323).
- When Green Bay picks up over 323 yards, the team is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- The Packers have four turnovers this season, equaling the number of takeaways for the Bengals.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Green Bay game with the Bengals.
Bengal statistics and trends
- So far this season, Cincinnati has two wins against the Spread.
- The Bengals covered the gap in their only game when they lost 3 or more points.
- Cincinnati’s games this season have exceeded points total once on four occasions (25%).
- The Bengals are racking up 23 points per game, comparable to the 25 the Packers are giving up.
- The Bengals are averaging just 14 more yards per game (325.5) than the Packers allow (311.5).
- In games Cincinnati produces on 311.5 yards, the team is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- The Bengals have returned the ball more than five times, one less time than the Packers have forced turnovers (6).
Information about the house and the road
- At home, the Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) as underdogs at 3 points or more.
- The Bengals’ average home game total this season is 46.8 points, down 4.2 below the competition’s over / under (51).
- The Packers are winless ATS (0-1) away as 3-point or more favorites.
- The Packers’ away games this season are averaging 49.8 points overall, 1.2 less than the over / under count in this contest (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.