Get your outdoor space ready for summer with these simple decorating tips
The winters are almost over, and while waiting for the summers, many of us want to redo our spaces. It is a season where, after many boring and dreary months, the energy returns and the urge to embark on new projects also returns.
🗞️Subscribe now: get Express Premium to access the best election reports and analysis 🗞️
According to Vipul Pirgal and Divyansh Sanklecha, the founders of Curio Casa, if you have a small outdoor space, you can prepare it for summer. “The splendor of a balcony, a garden or a terrace comes to life in the light of summer. Having an outdoor space at any time of the year is wonderful, but even more so on a hot sunny day. A little addition here, a few little changes there and your little haven is ready,” they say.
Here are some surefire tips and tricks, shared by Pirgal and Sanklecha, that you can leverage to seamlessly transform your outdoor space; continue reading.
* To begin, install your basic furniture. A set of chairs or sofas made of materials like wicker, bamboo looks beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. You could invest in an umbrella for days when the sun is strong, and if you want to relax and laze around after a long day at work.
* A large center table is a must, where you can gather the family and enjoy your evening tea and snacks, along with some fun board games.
* Beanbags come in handy when hosting guests. They are easily movable and look adorable, while being functional.
*Flowers make everything better and vases can spruce up any space. Have giant vases with vibrant flowers in your outdoor space. These will make the already bright days more enchanting.
* A hammock or swing is a fun addition. You can busy yourself with your favorite book or browse social media while relaxing on a swing.
*Some string lights and lamps would make the place beautiful. Imagine hosting a barbecue for your friends and the whole space looks like a starry dream!
* If you have a large space, you can also have a space dedicated to children. Children love summers and having a space to play will be interesting.